SUBMISSION OF ABSTRACTS
- Abstracts must be submitted via this website only.
- Abstracts submitted by fax or e-mail will not be accepted.
- Abstracts must be received by the announced deadline. Abstracts received after the deadline will not be considered.
- Please do not submit multiple copies of the same abstract.
- You will receive confirmation that your abstract has been received, indicating the abstract number which it has been allocated. Please refer to this abstract number in all correspondence regarding the abstract.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION RULES
- The submitting author must be the presenting author.
- The Committee will endeavour to schedule abstracts according to authors’ preferences but reserves the right to decide on the final form of presentation.
- The presenting author is expected to attend the Conference and present their abstract. Presenting authors of abstracts must be registered participants.
- The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission to the Secretariat.
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication. If you need help, please arrange for the review of your abstract by a colleague who is a native English speaker, by a university scientific publications office (or other similar facility) or by a copy editor, prior to submission.
- All submitted abstracts will be forwarded to the Committee for review. Notifications regarding status will be sent once the review process is complete.
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION
Before you begin, please prepare the following information:
- Presenting author’s contact details:
- Email address
- Full postal address
- Daytime and evening phone number
- Presentation type (please choose from one of the following):
- Oral presentation
- Poster Presentation
- Author and co-authors’ details (maximum of 20 authors):
- Full first and family name(s)
- Affiliation details: department, institution / hospital, city, state (if relevant), country
- Abstract title: Limited to 25 words in UPPER CASE
- Abstract text: Limited to 250 words (note: word count is affected when graphs/tables/images are added)
- Abstract topic: Abstracts must be allocated to a specific topic for the Scientific Programme. Please choose from the list of topics. To view the abstract topics, please click here.
- Tables: A maximum of 3 tables of up to 10 rows x 10 columns can be included per abstract
- Graphs and images: It is important to note that each image included in the abstract is worth 30 words. A maximum of 3 images can be included per abstract. The maximum file size of each graph/image is 500 KB. The maximum pixel size of the graph/image is 600(w) x 800(h) pixel. You may upload graphs in JPG, GIF or PNG format.